Steve Jobs was an American entrepreneur and investor. He was born on 24 February 1955 in San Francisco (United States). He was the chairman, chief executive officer and co-founder of Apple Inc. He died of respiratory arrest related to the tumour at the age of 56 on 5 October 2011 in California, United States. Without further ado, Discover our famous inspirational collection of Steve Jobs quotes on life, successful leadership, work technology, love and death.
55 Steve Jobs Quotes
We’ve compiled a list of most popular Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Inspire You For Hard Work. Happy reading!
1) I want to put a ding in the universe.
2) Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
3) Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
4) We hire people who want to make the best things in the world.
5) Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
6) My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
7) Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
8) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
9) Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
10) Creativity is just connecting things.
11) Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
12) Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
13) I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out ok.
14) You can’t connect the dots looking forward.
15) Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
16) I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
17) Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
18) You can build your own things that other people can use. And once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.
19) Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
20) The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world.
21) Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
22) I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
23) The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
24) We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
25) Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
26) I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
27) Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
28) The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
29) That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity.
30) It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
31) The most precious thing that we all have with us is time.
32) Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.
33) We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
34) Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
35) On the blue box: That was what we learned: was that us, too, we didn’t know much. We could build a little thing that could control a giant thing and that was an incredible lesson.
36) Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
37) Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
38) Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
39) Love yourself and what you do – the only key to success.
40) One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
41) If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the Solution.
42) People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
43) If i try my best and fail well, I have tried my best.
44) The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
45) You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.”
46) Pursue your dreams and see the opportunities in life’s setbacks.
47) If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
48) People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
53) If someone walks out of your Life, it gives someone you need a chance to walk in.
54) The journey is the reward.
55) It’s impossible to fail if you learn from your mistakes. Don’t give up.